Monday, March 26, 2012

Cover Love (11)



Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My pick this week:



Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13)
I know this isn't the type of cover I've shown you in the past, but there's a reason this cover caught my eye. The moment I saw it I thought "Jewelry!". I love unique shaped silver jewelry (I'm ok with gold too, but I think those are for very special occasions, so I don't use them that often). This would make such an amazing pendant. Of course, the stone would be amethyst, 'cause I love those too. So there, I said it. I'm a girly girl after all...

Then again, those woods and the barely-there human silhouettes are cool too!








What's your pick this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    Great choice - that is a very cool cover.
    Here is mine:
    http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/cover-love.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book bag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...