Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow Friday (13)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around!


This week’s question is:



Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?


I usually have at least 3 books that I read at the same time. And that is not counting any rereads I might do in the meantime. It's very rare that I can focus on just one book at a time. And it's usually curiosity or (as you probably know) a shiny cover that makes me stray and start the second and third book. I try to be "faithful" to the genres though. I never read two books from the same genre at the same time, or I get confused sometimes. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I tend to mix them up if I do read two books of the same genre. But as long as I'm reading a paranormal and a historical for example, I know which character is in which book and what happened where and when.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Old follower now also following through networked blogs, 3 at once wow I can only read the one otherwise I get confused, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby :)

    Hopping thru and found your link. New follower as well.

    Here's mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow-friday_29.html

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...