Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around!
This week’s question is:
If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative, what scene?
This is a tough question. There are so many characters that I love and that I'd want to switch places for a day. I'll go with Savitar from the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Several reasons for it:
- I get to know EVERYTHING! All the things I've ever wanted to know about the series, past, present and future are in his head, I'm sure of it!
- I get to be as sarcastic as I want and I know that my buddy Ash will understand and appreciate my sarcasm;
- I get to have my own island;
- I'm powerful and really, really old. Which means I got to see mankind in Ancient times. So yay for the history nerd in me;
- because he's so old he knows a lot of languages. I love learning languages (did I ever mention I'm weird that way? No? Well, I am!).
That's who I'd want to be for a day. Who would you be for a day if you could?