Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Up


One of my resolutions for 2016 was to post more regularly on my blog. But for me having a blog full of reviews and the occasional meme post isn't all that enjoyable. I also love discussion posts, but I suck at writing them. Last year I saw a lot of bloggers doing the 2015 Discussion Challenge, so I decided that if the challenge will be up and running in 2016 that I'd join in on the fun. And so here I am, joining in. See, I'm also socializing more. Two resolutions in the first month of this year. I'm growing up, guys!

This challenge is hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight. To read the rules or to sign up, click on the graphic above or click here. The challenge has 5 levels:

1-12 – Discussion Dabbler
13-24 – Creative Conversationalist
25-36 – Chatty Kathy
37-48 – Terrifically Talkative
49+ – Gift of the Gab

I'm aiming for 25-36 discussion posts. I want to publish a discussion post a week, every week, but I'll be honest with you and myself and say that that might not be always possible. So I'm choosing Chatty Kathy as my desired level. If I manage to post more than 36 discussion posts, I'll feel immensely proud of myself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...