Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Comic Book Tuesday #7: The Wish List Edition

Hey guys! Since I haven't read any comic books recently, I decided to do something different for today. I thought I'd share with you some of the books I want to read in the future. So without further ado, here are some of the comic books I hope to get to read this year.




  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home - One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Buffy and I was super sad when the show ended. And since I started reading comic books I've decided that I will be reading the spin-off comics, because, among other things, I miss Spike and Xander.
  2. Supernatural: Origins - Supernatural is another of my favorite TV shows. Although I've been a fan for years, I've only recently found out about the comic books (and the tie-in novels). I'm very curious about the years between Mary Winchester's death and where the show starts in the Pilot. I know the show explores a little bit of what happened, but I'm really interested in seeing John's struggle with hunting and raising two kids on his own. 
  3. Vampire Academy - I've heard really mixed things about the comic book version of the series, so I'm really curious to see for myself how it looks like. I'm also a sucker for all things having to do with Dimitri
  4. The Wicked + The Divine - A lot of people are loving this book and I've seen some sneak peeks online, in reviews, and it looks amazing. Also, anything relating to ancient gods and mythology is going to be of interest to me, so I can't wait to check this one out. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...