Thursday, March 28, 2019

2019 Bookending Spring Intro Post


Bookending Spring


Hello my dear book lovers, book bloggers, and writing enthusiasts! It's almost April and we know what that means, right? No? It means that the Bookending Spring event of 2019 is almost here!!

In case you haven't heard about the Bookending Spring event, or about the Bookending events in general, it's a very nice, super fun, super inspiring event put together by some awesome bloggers, Sam and Clo, with the collaboration of some other amazing bloggers. For more information and to sign up, go to Sam's Bookending Spring Announcement post. You've got daily prompts, that you can draw inspiration from and write as many blog posts as you can, you can blog hop and check what others have written and thought of for the daily prompts, and you can probably also bet on making your TBRs bigger. Since I'm all about inspiring myself, I want to do the full month.

Now. I know what you're going to say. You'll be all like "But Ruby, you've tried this twice now and you failed miserably". And you know what, you're right, I did fail miserably the past two events, but that's because I went at it the wrong way. Now I'm smarter, which means I've actually started planning my blog posts early, so I have most of these blog posts in my drafts, if not already scheduled by the time you read this post. So I'm sneaky that way.

But don't let my personal goal dictate what you want to do. Remember, that as with most blogging events, and blogging in general, you're supposed to have fun. So do as many or as few of these posts as you want. And if you want, share with me your links and I'll make sure to blog hop to your posts and see what your take on the daily prompts is.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...