You know, I've heard a lot about Bloggiesta since I started book blogging. I think it's a great idea and a good opportunity to learn a few new things about blogging. If you aren't sure about it, here's what you can do:
- spiff up your blog
- try something new on your blog, fix something, add something or delete something
- catch up on reviews, Google Reader, email, or anything else that's out of control
- work and party together with other bloggers
- learn new things from blogging experts
- join several mini challenges and win prizes
- have fun for three days blogging and connecting with your blogging friends!
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
This round of Bloggiesta runs from September 28th – 30th and is hosted by It’s All About Books & There’s a Book.
- Catch up on writing reviews
Update the Reviews by Author pagecompleted. *pats self* I should add some linky features to make navigating that page easier. Will do it tomorrow though. Promise!
- Update my Review Challenges pages
- Publish reviews on
Goodreads, Shelfari,Barn & Noble and the likes - Done with Shelfari and Goodreads. Barnes & Noble and other book-related websites have to wait though *blush*
- Finish the summer and spring banners for my blog
- Finish designing the book badges
Back up blog- Completed Well, this was the easiest one, to be honest Update my Facebook page- Completed This I did on Friday :D
- Design and upload the Social Media icons
- Update the Copyright notice
- Format all the upcoming posts for blog tours
- Work on some banners for my features