Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #10


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick this week:



Inferno - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I didn't get to read Infamous yet (and I'm mad at myself for that, but I promise to rectify that as soon as I finish reading the books I received for reviewing). BUT. I love the Dark Hunters (I bet you knew that) and the Chronicles of Nick is such a cool addition to the entire world. (Though to be honest, if the world ends before Nick gets his Dark Hunter book, I'll be one pissed off ghost. No, really! I need that book.)









Anyway, that's my WOW this week. What's yours?

7 comments:

  1. it's been years since i've read a kenyon book (i used to be obsessed with her dark hunter series). one of these days i gotta check out her YA novels. thanks for sharing :)

    our WOW

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr! When's this book coming out? I haven't read the others yet, and I neeeeeeed to!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, and I'm a new GFC follower. Stop by and return the follow?

    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!! Interesting pick!! My Amazon wishlist just increased!
    My WoW - WoW
    Just followed you! Would love a follow back!
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wow!
    Here is mine
    Http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still nowhere with the Dark Hunter series. I have a lot to read and I will get to it when I clear my pile a little bit. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a series that i haven't read. I might have to check into this one. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4078

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! This does sound like something I would like to read! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...