Friday, September 13, 2013

Bookish News That Made Me Happy Dance

You guys know how much I love Harry Potter, right? Well, to say I was heartbroken when the series ended is to put it mildly. Yesterday, while browsing the web I saw this awesome news. That's right! J.K Rowling is doing a movie series set in the world of Harry Potter. It's based on Newt Scamander and his textbooks, mainly Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.



 photo fangirling_zps1409aed6.gif

And to make my day even more amazing, I learned that authors Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl are going to write a Beautiful Creatures spin-off series, based on Link and Ridley. You can read the official announcement at Publishers Weekly.



 photo tumblr_inline_mqx0wf4tMN1qz4rgp_zpsd06ffc4f.gif


I know I didn't finish reading the original series, but I loved what I've read so far and I will definitely read this new series.

So, do you have any book related news that made you do a happy dance lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...