Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #2


The second challenge in the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney is so cool *squees a little* Before I get to the task though, let me show you an amazing slideshow with the entries for last week's challenge. Last week we had to post a picture of the tropical location where Kai kidnapped Persephone.

And here's the video for this week's challenge.



Great, right? I thought so too! Here's my playlist.


Playlist Name: Love is a killer

  1. Gary Allan - Bones
  2. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
  3. Letters To Cleo - Cruel To Be Kind
  4. Vixen - Edge Of A Broken Heart
  5. Lita Ford - Shot Of Poison
  6. Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire

That's my playlist. In case you're wondering about the name of my playlist, I know it's not terribly original, but it's one of my favorite songs from the band Vixen. Thought it was just right for Sophie and Kai :D See you next week in the tourney :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...