Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List!






Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week, they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join, just link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Four Books On My Fall TBR List! 

This is a pretty hard post, because I'm battling bookhangover. As you know I loved Sherrilyn Kenyon's Styxx and right now, there aren't so many books that call to me. I'm pretty sure that once it passes, I'll be able to recognize the books I'm very anxious about, but so far, almost two weeks after I've read that book, I'm still not over it *blushes*


  1. Reaver - Larissa Ione - It's Reaver. Seriously, I need to say more than that?
  2. The Edge of Always - J.A. Redmerski - I loved The Edge Of Never and I am so looking forward to more Andrew and very good song suggestions :D But mostly Andrew
  3. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead - Now, I know I didn't read The Indigo Spell, but there's a good reason for it: I know how hard it is to wait for the "next" book in this series, so I decided I'd better have two installments to read at once than just bite my nails in between the two. It's not a pretty sight!
  4. Tandem - Anna Jarzab - When I was a little girl, I always dreamed of something like this happening, only the good parts in those other me versions would come into my life. Naturally, I have to read this book :D
What about you? What books are you impatiently waiting for this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on The Fiery Heart either! And I need Reaver as well :) Larissa Ione is awesome!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviwes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...