Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Backlist Books I Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about the backlist books we've been meaning to read. I'm thinking about rewarding myself during November and December, and doing a "one ARC - one backlist book" kind of thing, because I feel like I'll never get to read those backlist books otherwise. Here are my


Top Ten Backlist Books I Want to Read





  • Enslave Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter - I loved the first Alien Huntress book, so I am really hoping to get to the second book soon. I might reread the first one before that though, because I read it years ago and the details are just a little bit blurry.
  • The Conspiracy Of Us by Maggie Hall - I'm really intrigued by this book. I have the entire trilogy, so I'm definitely going to read this one pretty soon.
  • Steal The Light by Lexi Blake - I'm slowly but surely getting closer to reading every Lexi Blake book in existence. Steal The Light is just another book at the top of my list to read before the year is done.
  • Air Awakens by Elise Kova - I've heard a lot of good stuff about this book, and I'm curious.
  • The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton - I enjoyed the first book in the Anita Blake series and although I've heard it goes downhill from a certain book, I'm willing to try the first few books in the series.





  • Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I did try to read this one, but then I realized I had forgotten parts of the story, especially concerning Link and Ridley, so I need to go back and read the original series before getting to this one.
  • Chained by Night by Larissa Ione - I really have no excuse for not having read this book before now. None whatsoever.
  • Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton - Jaci Burton is probably one of my top 5 contemporary erotic romance writers, and I love her Play by Play series. I remember when it was supposed to be just a trilogy and how happy I was when she announced she was going to extend the series. I need to go back and read the entire series from the very start.
  • The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - This is yet another book I have no excuse for being on this list. I need to read it soon
  • Unseen by Stephanie Erickson - I've been meaning to read this book for ages now. Hopefully I'll get to it very soon.
***
What about you? Have you read any of these books? What are some of your books at the top of your backlist TBR list?

5 comments:

  1. OOH I really want to read The Conspiracy of Us; it looks so good.

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the first few books in the Anita Blake series. I don't know when the quality of them might have changed, but I hope you enjoy all of the ones you read.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the books I read are backlisted, at least of late. I am gonna have update myself with the new ones, don't you think?

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really wanna read Air Awakens. And I still have to pick up Beautiful Creatures (I own the first three books!!)

    Eli @ Papertea & Bookflowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so curious about Air Awakens. I want to read it so badly, but isn't available to buy on my country's Kobo store - and the paperback edition is so expensive!

    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...