Saturday, November 10, 2018

Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag


Hello book lovers! I saw this awesome tag done by Esther @ BiteIntoBooks and I absolutely loved it, so I thought I'd do it too. The goal is to make your perfect Zombie Apocalypse team.



RULES:

1. Pick five books.
2. Answer the questions by flipping open a book at a random page. The first name you see will be the name to answer the question.
3. Each book must answer two questions.
Here are my books:



  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  2. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
  3. Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
  4. Blood Red Kiss by Kresley Cole, Larissa Ione, Gena Showalter
  5. Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter

Let's start!

***
1. First to die: Jeremy - Bitten

NOOOOOOOOOO!! Jeremy!!! Noooo. Okay, this pains me. I don't like it. He is the Alpha of his pack, so if he's the first one to die, what are our chances of living, I ask you??! This Zombie Apocalypse sucks!

2. Person I trip: Jean-Claude - Guilty Pleasures

Sure, I guess all my fictional crushes are up for brutal demises now. *deep sigh* What do I remember about Jean-Claude though? That is the real question. I remember he's a vampire and he's really into Anita. Do I remember anything more? *thinks* No, so I guess I'm okay with putting him in harm's way.

3. First to turn into a Zombie: Eidolon - Pleasure Unbound

Oh come on! If the good doctor turns into a zombie, we're screwed! And not in a fun way, either. I do however see him sacrificing himself for the good of the team.

Oooh, maybe he does it because he already has the cure! Okay, I can accept that. So he turns into a zombie to work from the inside, I guess. And he has a way to keep himself sane while he's a zombie. Okay.

4. Person who trips me: Myst - The Warlord Wants Forever (Blood Red Kiss)

I'll be honest, I am not surprised. Myst is pretty bad-ass, but she's also ruthless. So I guess I can see her doing that to me. Not a very nice thing to do though, and my feelings are hurt a little bit, but I understand it. She wants to save the rest of the team.

5. The idiot: Mia - Awaken Me Darkly

But she's a cop! She's an Alien Huntress for crying out loud, she can't be the idiot! Oooh, unless she was turned into a zombie-like creature. So the bad guys have infiltrated our team, and they're using Mia to do it. You know, it would be smart of them actually, because I would never suspect Mia of working for the bad guys. So kudos, baddies!

6. The brains: Nick - Bitten

I...*sighs* Look, I'm not saying he's stupid or anything, but if he's the one to guide us, it means we're really, really close to being caught. He's not leader material. Eye candy material, on the other hand, yes sir!

7. The medic: Phillip - Guilty Pleasures 

I had to search to find out who Phillip was, because I couldn't remember him. Ummm... I'm not sure he's the guy for the job. Maybe if he got on our team before becoming a vampire junkie he could have, but I'm not sure. I'll... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, how about that?

8. The weapons expert: Wraith - Pleasure Unbound

YEAH! FINALLY! Just the guy I was hoping to get. He's sarcastic, he's fun (okay, maybe he's a little bit unhinged, but I can take that) and he can be a good drinking buddy. I like him. We're finally close to having a shot at surviving this apocalypse.

9. The brawler: Nikolai Wroth - The Warlord Wants Forever (Blood Red Kiss)

Oh yeah, baby, now we're talking! Between Wraith and Wroth, we have a chance at surviving this thing. And okay, Nick is going to be useful too. He can totes fight and help the big guys. So yes to Nikolai being on this team!

10. Team captain: Atlanna - Awaken Me Darkly

No. Nope. Nuh-huh. No way! Absolutely not!! A serial killer can't be team captain, she might as well just feed us to the zombies in order to save herself. Unless Wraith kills her. With the help of Nikolai. While Philip distracts her. See, this team isn't all that great, man. It really isn't.

I don't know what scares me more, the zombies, or having a serial killer as a boss. BUT Mia has managed to catch her once, so maybe now she can defeat her again? But we'vealready established that Mia has been turned by the zombies into a sort-of-zombie, so she's not going to help. Mmm, I'm not so confident I can survive a zombie apocalypse if this is my team.

***

I don't know guys, I don't think I'll survive a zombie apocalypse with these guys. Everything was fine until that last one. I'm definitely not trusting our serial killer captain. Not one bit.

Anyway, while I complain about my team, I have to say THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN. Not potentially being sacrificed by my team mates, but discovering who they might be. What about you? How would your team look like?

5 comments:

  1. haha this book tag is hilarious!!! And now I want to try it so badly. I haven't read any of the books you listed, however I have read some Larissa Ione and Gena Showalter and love them both so much!! But yes this tag would be so painful to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun tag! And your answers are hilarious 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun tag. I loved your answers. I don't know if I will join this tag because seeing my favourites dying would be so heartbreaking. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these names are new to me but you made this sound so fun. Great post.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...