Friday, February 1, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2019



This month was pretty interesting. I can't believe January is already over, to be very honest. I managed to read a few books, although not as many as I wanted. I did however have a very productive month here on the blog, and I wrote pretty much every day. Here's to hoping this writing mood is here to stay. Let's see how this month went!


What I Read

  • Bombshell by Jen Frederick - my review here
  • Forever Broken by Carrie Ann Ryan - my review here
  • Rolling The Dice by Alessandra Torre
  • Bounced Into Love by Rochelle Paige
  • Mated to the Reaper by Alexa Riley - my review here
  • Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian
  • Between the Sea and Stars by Chantal Gadoury
  • Revenant Epilogue by Larissa Ione
  • Persephone by Seanan McGuire 
  • Ashes to Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan - my review here

Reading Challenges progress

I managed to make some progress for the challenges I signed up for.
  • 2019 Audiobook Challenge: 5 out of 40.
I actually think I'll raise my level from Bince Listener to My Precious, just because I already know I'll probably listen to more than the 24 audiobooks I have planned. I will admit it, I have fallen in love with audiobooks, and now I won't go back. That means I'm aiming towards reading 40 audiobooks.
  • Fresh Blood (new authors): 5 out of 100
So I haven't yet seen this challenge being done by the gals from Literary Escapism this year, but since I still want to read 100 new authors this year, I'm going to do it for myself, and I'm going to call it Fresh Blood because why not?


What I Watched

This month I managed to convince my mom to watch Once Upon A Time with me, so we've been binge watching that together. Other than that, I really haven't seen any new shows this January. I'm excited about watching some movies, but other than that we'll see. I've been in a small funk this January, though I can't really pinpoint the why behind it.


***

What about you? How was the first month of 2019 for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...