Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post #6

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I am finally able to write, guys. So for almost two weeks my right arm has been cramping like crazy for no reason whatsoever. Actually there is a reason, I'm blaming the cold and changing weather. It's annoying. But other than that, I did nothing to deserve the level of pain my arm has been giving me, so I guess my arm was just being a bitch for two weeks for not good reason. But I wasn't able to write all that much, because of the pain and every time I moved my fingers it was like being poked with thousands of fiery needles. Luckily it seems to be going away, so today I'm able to write which I kinda missed, if I'm being honest with you.

Last Week On The Blog


Next Week On The Blog


As always, there's going to be the weekly attempt at cutting down my TBR, there are going to be some reviews, and a discussion post I'm kind of passionate about. I'm also doing ContemporaryAThon next week, so I'll probably have a midweek update post on it, probably on Wednesday or Thursday, and then a wrap up on Sunday. I hope to see you here next week.

What I Listened To


In case you want to know just how much of a mood music listener I am, check this out: This week I tried listening to a few new albums, but I mostly stayed with playlists. And I was in an oldies mood, so I ended up enjoying quite a few 40s music, mostly jazz and blues which isn't usually my preferred genre, but it was what I was in the mood for. Now I'm on a sort of personal quest to discover history through music, and right now I'm listening to a 1920s playlist on Spotify.

***

That's it for me. How was your week? Did you get any good books this week? Did you read any good blog posts? Share in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...