Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday Post #11: Welcome, August!

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I'm very surprised that the month of July went by so fast. I wasn't expecting that. It's like yesterday was July 1st and now here we are on August 2nd. Wild!


My week has been rather busy. Between work and my driving lessons, I'm trying to find a comfortable rhythm that allows me to be semi-productive. I don't know about you guys, but it's like I've forgotten what it's like to have a busy day. This is how I know quarantine truly has lasted a bit too long. And apparently Italy will remain in a "crisis mode" until October, because there's still new cases popping up. Anyway....

Other than that, nothing much has happened. ARC August has officially started yesterday and I managed to read one book from my TBR, and I'm almost done with a second ARC that wasn't on that TBR, but...you know...all is good.

I also want to thank everyone that's commenting on my blog. I swear I'm not ignoring you, but like I said, with life slowly going back to normal, I'm struggling to rediscover how to adult and do more things in a day. Also I'm studying for my exam, so I have less time than usual for blog hopping, but I swear that in the second half of August I'll visit everybody. Love you!

What I Read

This week I managed to read 8 books:

I'm currently reading In Cold Chamomile by Joy Avon, which is the ARC I was telling you about, that wan't on my ARC August TBR, and I'm hoping to finish it today. I'm not sure yet, because I do have to study for my driver's exam, over which I'm totally freaking out by the way. It's fine...totally fine (says she in a squeaky voice). 

What I Watched

This week only one of my shows aired, Sen Çal Kapımı, and other than that I haven't watched a lot of things. Mostly random craft videos on YouTube.

What I Listened To

I discovered that Sierra Simone had a playlist on Spotify for one of her books, Sinner, and I've been listening to that playlist a lot. Other than that, I haven't listened to a lot of new things.

Next Week On The Blog

Remember how last week I made a list of upcoming posts? Yeah, I'm behind by two posts. There's something weird that happens in my head when I make a list of things to do. It's like I make the list and then poof, the ideas go away. So I'm not making any lists this week. I will have my regular Top Ten Tuesday post and the TV Madness reviews, but other than that, it will be a surprise for you, and it will be a surprise for me.

***

That's it for me. How was your week? Did you get any good books this week? Did you read any good blog posts? Share in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...