Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Colors In the Titles

Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Hello my dear readers! Today's prompt is very interesting. It also erm...proved to be very difficult. Because you wouldn't believe how much I had to scroll through my read shelf on GR to find books with colors in the titles. I found out that way that I read so many books with "dark", "shadows", and "blood" in the title, and those should count as colors. Anyway. After much searching I found the books. So here we go!

Top Ten Books with Colors In the Titles



  1. Onyx And Ivory by Mindee Arnett
  2. Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War by Mike Johnson, Ángel Hernández
  3. Whiteout by Adriana Anders
  4. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
  5. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
  6. White Sand, Volume 1 by Brandon Sanderson
  7. The Silver Swan by Elena Delbanco
  8. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  9. White Christmas by Rebecca York
  10. Black Jack by Lora Leigh

***

What about you guys? What are some books with colors in the titles that you've read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...