Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday (17)



Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around!


This week’s question is:



Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?


Just one? *frown* Oh, there are so many great, hot male characters out there. Even some female characters too that I'd like in my cake. *taps chin* Let's see, I would LOVE to get Acheron and Savitar from Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. Ummm... Oh, and then there's Cherise Sinclair's Doms. Don't ask which, 'cause I can't decide *sheepish* And Lestat :D

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby, great picks esp. Lestat :D Yay I am your 100th follower :D Happy Friday
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. not familiar with that series, I am a new follower, here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I am a new follower on GFC and NB. Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acheron was one of my choices too, Just love him . I forgot about Savitar he would be so much fun but not so sure he would love to be covered in icing LOL.

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, Ruby :) If you want to know who I chose, please come and check out my FF post.

    I'm a new GFC follower:) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...