1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image and copy instructions.
3. Answer the weekly question.
For more information and for signing up, go to the Under The Covers blog.
This week's question:
Share your experiences with blogging!
List TWO "Don't" and one "Do" when it comes to blogging and reviewing.
Oh, good question!
- Don't be afraid to write about anything your heart desires. It is your blog, so if you want to write about the latest cookbook you bought, even if you usually review paranormal, you can. I don't think there's a "recipe" for what you can or can't write on your blog.
- Don't be dishonest in your reviews. If you didn't like a book, say it, respectfully, but don't write a fake review just for the sake of writing a good review.
- Do have an open mind. Ever since I started book blogging, I discovered a lot of different genres, a lot of which I didn't expect to enjoy reading.