Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read

Whenever I read a book that I consider to be awesome, bestseller material, I start talking about it and basically do some "book pimpage" to all my dear friends and even my family. So I would say that every book I love needs to be read by a lot of people. I don't really have an answer besides that. There are too many books I feel readers need to learn about, but it also depends on your own tastes and likes and dislikes. So whatever floats your boat. As long as you read and you enjoy the experience, I don't think it really matters how much exposure/fan base a book has or hasn't.

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say The Little Prince by Antoine de St. Exupery. It is at least 50 years old, and a timeless classic. It seems like a simple children's story, but it is far more than that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...