Friday, June 1, 2012

May In Retrospect

*phew* May is finally over and that means one thing: summer is here *happy dancing* I can't say I was fond of May 2012. Probably the weird, ever-changing weather and the multitude of earthquakes made this month suck. No worries, I'm fine, my family is fine. We're just scared (freaked out more like it) but besides some good scares and proof that out hearts are oh so healthy, nothing is wrong :D

Even so, I managed to be as "productive" as I wanted. Here are the books I read thins month:


  1. Lowcountry Punch by Boo Walker
  2. Promises by Amber Garr
  3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  4. In Love With An Angel (original title: Innamorata di un angelo) by Federica Bosco
  5. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
  6. Dancing Naked In Dixie by Lauren Clark
  7. The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner
  8. Dead End Deal by Allen Wyler
  9. Legacy of a Dreamer by Allie Jean
  10. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
See? I was a good girl *smile* 

There are the reviews I wrote in May:

  1. Lowcountry Punch by Boo Walker
  2. Promises by Amber Garr
  3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  4. Dancing Naked In Dixie by Lauren Clark
  5. The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner
  6. Dead End Deal by Allen Wyler
  7. Legacy of a Dreamer by Allie Jean
I am a little behind with my reviews, I know. I have a lot of books that need to be reviewed and a lot of books (both physical and ebooks) that are waiting me to pick them up and read them. 

Anyway, how was your month?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...