Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
- Where is your favorite spot to read? If I have to pick a spot I'd say in my bed. I like to be comfortable when I read, and my soft bed and fluffy blanket and my numerous pillows get me in the mood to read, so to speak.
- Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here) Well, it depends on what I'm reading. Sometimes, a book makes me want to read each and every word and take my time with it. Other books don't make me want to do that and I sort of skip a few rows or so. But if it's non-fiction (mostly text books) then I'm as slow as a snail.
- Fanfition - Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it? I have read it. Never wrote it. I much rather read original stories than fanfics, though I have to admit that some of them are quite good.
- Summer or Winter? This one's tricky. I love summer, but the excessive heat drives me crazy and I get sick sometimes (think a powerful hangover, that's what too much heat will make me feel like). I'd choose something in between.
- Truth or Dare? I always choose truth. What can I say, I'm a wuss *blushes*