Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Book Soundtrack #6: Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

Photobucket


Sunday Book Soundtrack is a weekly feature at Ruby's Books, where I share some of my bookish soundtracks. Since I discovered my passion for reading years ago, I've discovered that more and more of the songs I loved remind me of certain books. So I thought I'd share my playlists with you. If you want to listen to the songs, I'll post a link to a Youtube videos for each and every title. No copyright infringement intended! I'll try to find the official videos for each song. There's no set number for each playlist, sometimes I might have 10, sometimes 5, sometimes if I'm one of my moods I'll have 15. If you want to read more about this feature, click the "show more" button below. 



This week's book soundtrack is Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (read my review here)





As you know, last year I finally gave in and started reading this series. I'm soon going to read the third book (I think these first 2 months will not be full of reading due to my mad schedule *pout*). 

Here's the playlist for this book:

  1. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
  2. Cat Stevens - Wild World
  3. Sully Erna - Broken Road
  4. Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again
  5. Rolling Stones - She's a Rainbow


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...