Sunday, August 19, 2018

ARC August Update: Week 2

Hello there, bookish friends! 

I can't believe another week has gone by and we're halfway through August! I don't know where time went!


This week has been slower. I think one of the books I read last week pushed me a little bit into a book hangover and it took me a while to get into the mood to read again. I've also not been feeling very well, and the heat wave hasn't helped all that much. All in all, I've only read two ARCs this week:


  • Memento Mori by Lexi Blake - this book broke me, basically, and I just finished a little over an hour ago, so I'm still feeling all of the emotion from it.
  • Forbidden Claim by R.L. Kenderson - I think I finished this book Monday or Tuesday. Pretty early on in the week, anyway. It was a good book, good story. Can't wait to tell you guys all about it! 

Here's how my Bingo card is looking:


I'm hoping this next week will be better. I'm not pushing myself, but I am hoping to finish at least 4 books this week. We'll see, hopefully I'll make it. 

How was your reading week guys? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...