Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is about something I hold very dear to my heart: book mash-ups. If you don't know, Lexi Blake did a crossover collection with five other authors and my nerdy heart was insanely happy (you can check my reviews here and here), so you could say that with some series, my dreams came true. Now, if I'm being honest with myself, there have been many books over the years that I've wanted to somehow see come together under a single story, maybe even just a novella, or a short, short story, something to get some of my favorite authors work together. So today's topic fits like a glove to me, as I have many ideas. Let's start!
- I can't help but start with two of my favorite erotic romance series featuring strong women, hot men, and BDSM. Yes, I'm talking about Masters and Mercenaries by Lexi Blake and Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair. I can just imagine Ian and Z talking, Ian being his sarcastic self, Z being this calm presence around him, and both being meddling old men trying to get everyone to find their true love. *le sigh*
- Imagine Killian from Firstlife and Roth from White Hot Kiss just chilling and plotting. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, I would be a liar if I didn't say that I'd love to see these two worlds meet for a second, but I can't help but wish to see Killian and Roth become besties.
- Ever since I discovered The Muse Chronicles and Guardians of the Realms I've always wondered how the world would look like if they could combine. I know I'd love to see how the Guardians of the four realms would interact with the Muses and their guardians. Perfect mash-up if you ask me.
- Kelsey from Hunter and Gin from Elemental Assassin would make a wonderful squad if you ask me. Although I can't imagine Marcus and Donovan getting along, I do think these two ladies would make a great team.
- Last but not least, I really want to see Gaby, Rafa (The Rephaim), Anna and Kaidan (Sweet) fighting together, protecting the Nephilim against the angels that want to kill them. I do believe they'd work very well together, and I'd love to see Kaidan and Rafa talk about their experiences, while Gaby and Anna learn to navigate this seemingly new world to them