Friday, April 5, 2019

2019 Bookending Spring Day 5: Spring Reading List



Welcome to day 5 of Bookending Spring! Today we're talking TBRs and let me tell you, mine is big. Remember to check out Sam's post about her Spring Reading List. The prompt, as mentioned yesterday, was originally created by AJ @ For The Love of Diversity in Books. Let's get started!

Spring Reading List

My spring reading list is huge, guys. I've been in a reading slump for most of this first few months of 2019 and I have no idea what plunged me into it, but I am ready to show this slump who's the boss. So first up I have the OWLs readathon TBR. I'm picking the Mind Medic/Wizard career, so that's 8 books:
Next, I need to get back on track with the Read Me Romance podcast. I fell behind with it, mostly due to work and you know how it is, one episode turns into another and another, and suddenly I'm one month behind. But I will get back on track with it. I'm actually done with one out of the 4 books I need to listen to, which is good. This gives me hope.

Last but not least there's some upcoming book tours that I signed up for, so this month should be full of reading. Hopefully this will get me back on track with my yearly goal of 200 books, and also out of my reading funk.

What are you planning on reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...