Wednesday, December 4, 2019

2019 Bookending Winter Day 4: Organizing Christmas Challenge



Bookending Winter is  a wonderful month-long event created by Clo @ Cuppa Clo and Sam @ Fictionally Sam where each day has a different prompt for the participants to talk about.

It's day 4 of the Bookending Winter event!! Laurie @ Laurie's Bookshelf is hosting today and her prompt of the day is Organizing Christmas Challenge. Here's more about today's prompt:
Uh oh, Christmas is just around the corner. Life happened and therefore you totally forgot to prepare yourself for the holiday. Answer the following questions and choose which character from books/movies/TV shows would help you to fulfill this task and help you prepare for Christmas.
Rules:
  • This is an originally created challenge, so please link back to the creator and this post.
  • Answer all the challenges!
  • Mention who challenged you to do this challenge.
  • Challenge at least three other bloggers.
  • Have fun!

Don't forget to check out Laurie's post about this prompt. Without further ado, let's get started!


Organizing Christmas Challenge


  • At first, we need a Christmas tree and decorations.
For the decorations I plan on begging Simi from the Dark Hunter series for help. Not only does she love shopping, she has access to a ton of money thanks to her dad/master, Ash, so I do believe I can make it look like Christmas vomited all over my house. AND I think I could get her to find me some people to punish help me clean when the time comes to take down the decorations.

  • Oh, and we need presents too!
I feel like the best person to get presents would be Lissa Dragomir. She's considerate, she knows how to think long term, she's a queen so she has access to a ton of exclusive shops and many, many perks. Plus, I do believe she can snap her finger and she'd have custom made presents. So she's our girl!

  • Then, let’s think about dinner. Who will help you plan, cook (or cook for you) and who will serve?
For cooking and serving I shall hire Sean Taggart and his restaurant team. They deserve to be in the spotlight, there's no one than can do a better job at cooking, baking all the amazing sweets, and when you want to pair your meal with awesome wine, you better believe he'll have the right man on the job. And... you know... If it so happens that on the menu some lemon-flavored sweets will pop up just so Ian and Charlie can attend... I guess I'd be okay with it *whistles innocently* 

  • Maybe it’s nice to have some extra guests. Who will you invite to celebrate? This/these character(s) are not allowed to help you with preparations!
The entire cast of the Demonica series is welcome to my dinner, but no, they definitely can't help out with preparations. Just imagine it, Wraith would probably imagine this is a Halloween event, Harvester would help him out with making it a Halloween themed party, while also eating all the treats, which would piss Ian off, which would make Harvester be mean just because those two are way too similar.... no, they will come when everything is ready. 

  • Of course someone needs to make drama. Who is this year’s drama king or queen?
I don't think there's going to be too much drama, I think someone will get bored and start playing pranks on the guests though. My money is on Ian and Charley, which would mean that Wraith and Harvester will also play along. Reaver would probably pull his hair out, while the horsemen will definitely be suspicious of everything, and if Lissa Dragomir is there, Rose Hathaway is also there, which means that Rose may piss off the wrong supernatural, while Simi would horrify Sean for putting barbecue sauce on EVERTHING. Personally, I'd watch it all unfold with an amused expression on my face. 

***
As you guys can tell, my Christmas party would be full of very interesting characters, some of which I imagine won't get along so well, but what is a good party if not chaos? There are a ton of fictional characters I'd like to invite on this special day, so hopefully these guys will know to bring friends along.

Let's talk. Who would you invite for your Christmas party?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...