Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (8)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around and follow me!

This week’s question is: 






Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.


I love music. I've never stopped to make a list of my favorite bands/singers, because it would probably take me too long. I can tell you I listen to almost everything: from country to hard rock, from classical music to hip hop. So I don't exactly have a specific genre that I listen to on an on, it all depends on my mood. Here are a few of the bands/singers that are on my playlist currently (but please, bear in mind that the playlist is way bigger than even I could listen in 24 hours *blushes*)











Like I said, I love music. And music helps me stay focused (I could never function during mid-terms otherwise, not to mention I need music to concentrate on my studying)

So this is like a grain of sand from my list of favorites. What are your favorite bands?

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to finally see Eminem on someone's list. :)
    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!

    I LOVE Bon Jon Jovi, he's great... and hasn't seemed to age a bit ;) Haha.

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maja: I just love some of his songs. I'd be a bad girl if I didn't say I liked him :D Thank for your visit!

    @Stepping Out of the Page: I love him too. And he's one of those VERY few males that look good either with loooong hair or short hair. And I agree, he hasn't aged at all. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ol' Bon Jovi.....reminds me of Jr. High! New follower :)


    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Love the mix of country, rock, and rap. Very eclectic.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...