Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (8)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around and follow me!

This week’s question is: 






Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.


I love music. I've never stopped to make a list of my favorite bands/singers, because it would probably take me too long. I can tell you I listen to almost everything: from country to hard rock, from classical music to hip hop. So I don't exactly have a specific genre that I listen to on an on, it all depends on my mood. Here are a few of the bands/singers that are on my playlist currently (but please, bear in mind that the playlist is way bigger than even I could listen in 24 hours *blushes*)











Like I said, I love music. And music helps me stay focused (I could never function during mid-terms otherwise, not to mention I need music to concentrate on my studying)

So this is like a grain of sand from my list of favorites. What are your favorite bands?

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to finally see Eminem on someone's list. :)
    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!

    I LOVE Bon Jon Jovi, he's great... and hasn't seemed to age a bit ;) Haha.

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maja: I just love some of his songs. I'd be a bad girl if I didn't say I liked him :D Thank for your visit!

    @Stepping Out of the Page: I love him too. And he's one of those VERY few males that look good either with loooong hair or short hair. And I agree, he hasn't aged at all. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ol' Bon Jovi.....reminds me of Jr. High! New follower :)


    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Love the mix of country, rock, and rap. Very eclectic.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...