Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 03 – Your favorite series

Oh my. I love so many series, I don't know where to start. I'm going to list them below, but keep in mind there's no correct order for me.


  • Dark Hunters/Dream Hunters/Were Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon - vampires, ancient gods, were-creatures, demons...this series is full of so many interesting creatures and I love that about it;
  • The Southern Vampires by Charlaine Harris - this series holds a special place in my heart, because it was the first series I read about vampires that could have sex. 
  • Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice - my first vampires, my first horror stories;
  • Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
  • Demonica by Larissa Ione 
  • Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - hot, sexy, alpha males who are also Doms *sigh* What can be better?
  • Rough Riders by Lorelei James - Cowboys, sexy cowboys!
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward 
  • Wild Riders by Jaci Burton - hot guys on Harleys
  • Breeds by Lora Leigh - my first paranormal series without vampires
  • Fast Track by Erin McCarthy - My first race car drivers books 

These are just a few (a small, small part) of the series I love. Like I said, there are other series I love and cherish.

What are your favorite series?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...