Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 02 – A book that you’ve read more than 3 times

Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #15)


You all know how much I love the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I've read the second part of Acheron more times than I can count *blush* The first part though... those are some tough pages to read. And I'm usually a tough cookie. 

Acheron's history, the years before he became the warrior and the god we know him to be in "present" time, is hard for me to read, so I've read it only once. But it was enough to stick in my memory like I just read it a few seconds ago. 

What I loved about Acheron as a character is his strength, his kindness and wisdom, all of this combined perfectly with a big dose of bad ass. Because he is a bad-ass, but a sexy one. I also loved Tori, his heroine. She makes him believe that he deserves love, respect and everything that he never had when he was growing up. 

Also, this book is funny, once you get past the sad, "I'm-going-to-cry-for-ages" part. There are so many funny moments and the best part about them is that no matter how many times I read the book, they still surprise me (in a good way) and I always laugh at them, because for me, they never get old. I love that about this book, as well as many, many other parts that I won't specify, for fear of giving too many spoilers. 

I think this is one of the "Must Reads" for everyone enjoying urban fantasy, paranormal, romance and a lot more other genres. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...