Saturday, January 28, 2012

# 30 day book challenge # random

Day 05 – A book that makes you happy

This is a tricky theme. I can't choose a book that makes be happy, because about 90% of the books I read make me happy. I say 90% of them, because those are the books I finish reading. The other 10% are books that either bore me or books I don't finish reading. Reading makes me happy, regardless of the book or the genre. There's always a book that gives me something that all other books don't give me. So if I read Harry Potter, I feel like I'm 12 again, reading it for the first time and discovering the adventure and magic inside the story, when I read The Vampire Armand is because it's the first horror book I ever read and it reminds me of that and how I discovered a new world the first time I read it.

I might sound cheesy, but when I'm reading a book is like Christmas. I'm happy just with reading it and being transported into a new, magical world, different than the real world. So I like my books different than real life and just that difference makes me happy.

So what books make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @rubys.books

Copyright Text

All content and illustrations Ⓒ Ruby's Books unless otherwise stated. This means you shouldn't copy/distribute without my permission!

Content & Design Ⓒ 2010 - 2018 Ruby's Books. Powered by Blogger.