Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 01 – Best book you read last year

Last year I read a bunch of amazing books, books that made me laugh or cry or shudder or frown. So it really is incredibly hard for me to choose just one. I have to say that the book that stands out more is Le Premier Jour by Marc Levy.


Besides the fact that Marc Levy is one of my favorite authors of all times, I have to say I've never read a more unique book than this one. You have a mix of romance, drama, mystery, comedy, thriller and a bit of supernatural that make this book so amazing. What's more amazing is the unique view of how life and humans appeared on Earth. The two main characters, Adrian and Kira, come from totally different backgrounds and opposite theories and beliefs about how life started. The thing I love most about this book is the way the author manages to make those theories work together and to make them complement each other and somehow make some aspects of one theory plausible answers for the questions of the other theory.

This story continues in La première nuit. I believe both books are great, but Le Premier Jour is better in my opinion.

I had a lot of fun reading this book (like with every other Marc Levy book).

What's your favorite book from last year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...