Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday (9)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around and follow me!

This week’s question is: 





Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?



I avoid all books with aliens. Here's the thing. When I was a kid I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation. You know, the one with Captain Jean-Luc Picard. I was obsessed with that show. After that, I compare all science fiction shows and books with Star Trek. It's not something I want to do, I mean, I'd wish I didn't. But I feel that there really isn't an alien show/book out there better than that one. So I avoid books with aliens.


What genres do you avoid and why?

5 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't even think about aliens. I haven't read any books with them and don't think I ever will! Hope you have a happy friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout a chance. The alien in it is hot!
    New follower, check out my FF and follow me (if possible by GFC) at:
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!

    LOL, yeah, aliens don't really do it for me either :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer: It's usually their description that make me want to throw away the book *shrugs*

    @Nereyda: I will check it out. The blurb sounds interesting enough :P

    @Valentina: Glad I'm not the only one :D

    Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...