Thursday, July 19, 2018

ARC August 2018: Sign-Up Post


Can you believe it's already time for the annual ARC August challenge? I can't believe how fast time has flown. Also, this is my 5th year participating! 5 YEARS!! Wow! In case you don't know what ARC August is (HOW?), it's basically a month-long reading challenge where you commit to reading ARCs. It's a challenge hosted by the wonderful girls from Read.Sleep.Repeat. There are also a few surprises planned, like two readathons AND a bingo card that I am very excited about. For more information, rules and how to sign up, check out the original sign-up post here.

This year I'm looking at making a dent in my shame pile, meaning those ARCs that are long overdue. So without further ado, here's my reading list for this year:









I've settled on just 10 books this time, which seems doable to me. If I manage to read all of these books *fingers crossed* and there's still time, I might add a few more older ARCs. We'll see. I am so excited for August to start!!

What about you guys? Are you participating in ARC August? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I definitely want to sign up to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years, that is a long time! This will be my third year and I'm so excited about the new bingo addition! The Accidental Bad Girl is also in my TBR for the month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your challenge! So far, I haven't let myself get a runaway pile of ARCs, so I won't be participating (although I'll probably read a few, since I try to post one new release or ARC review every week), but I hope that you get the ones you posted above read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...