The wonderful Chloe from Book Dragons tagged me to The Liebster Award. Thank you!!
Here the rules:
- If you could get any two characters from any two books and put them in a relationship/friendship who would they be?
- Favourite song at the moment?
- What’s your spirit animal? (HERE is the link to the quiz.)
- Any advice for people thinking of starting a book blog?
- If you had to be the sun or the moon which would you rather be?
- A place you want to you go and visit/live for a while?
- Paperbacks or Hardbacks? Do you have a preference for when you buy books? (if you’re able to buy books that is)
- Three things you want people to know about where you live?
- Other than books, blogging and book related things. What other hobbies/interests do you have?
- Do you have any advice for people trying to use social media to get more traffic to their blog?
- Favourite season and why?
Hmmm...I'm going to be slightly evil and say I'd cackle Evil-Queen style at a sweet bromance bewteen Ian Taggart and Acheron Parthenopaeus. Or, for those of you that don't read adult books, Roth (forgot his last name) from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Dark Elements series being besties with Gena Showalter's Killian Flynn. OR! Because I'm in one of my nerd moods, I'd love to see Gandalf the Grey and Dumbledore have a conversation. Nothing more, just a nice, long talk between old, nosy, meddling bearded men.
Oooh. I'm currently on a country music kick, and I absolutely adore Lady Antebellum's Good Time To Be Alive. I also had Kieth Urban's Parallel Line on repeat for an embarrassingly long time.
According to the quiz, mine is a turtle. Which is funny because I've had some pet turtles when I was a kid. They are interesting, I'll tell you that.
Do your thing, don't try to match someone else's style. I know it's scary when you're new and you think you need to try to be as quirky or funny or witty or serious or however the current blogger-to-follow is, but you do you.
I'd be the moon, just because I'd get to be super mysterious and I wouldn't live in non-stop heat.
Paperbacks no question. Costs aside, I just imagine myself carrying a brick around all day long and then trying to be sneaky and read without being discovered. Not possible with a hardback. I do love hardbacks and they look awesome, they last longer (because I am not a neat reader guys! I crack the spines. Although I'm not so ashamed of that!), but I really don't have the budged to have a shelf full of hardbacks.
Ooooh....well. 1) The people are nice once they get to know you, otherwise they might seem a bit cold; 2) The food is great; 3) The coffee selection is amazing. You go to a bar and you have so many different types of caffeinated beverages to choose from, from espresso to cappuccino to cream coffee and then you have hot macchiato, cold macchiato, and basically I'm in coffee heaven here.
I love swimming, I love watching TV shows, I love photography, and I love knitting and crocheting.
Interaction, interaction, interaction. Interact with people, participate as much as you can on chats, leave comments.
Summer, because I can swim and get a tan. Autumn is a close favorite too, because on some days it's like a summer without bugs.
Here are my questions:
- If you were to reread your favorites, do you think you'd still like them?
- What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?
- What is your favorite dish?
- If you could meet any character from any book, who would you meet and what would you want to talk about?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your most-read genre?
- Do you collect multiple copies of a certain book/series?
- What is your go-to author?
- What is a trope than you like in fiction and what is a trope that you hate? You can totally include TV shows and movies here if you want.
- Have you ever had a "Yes, finally!!" moment when reading a book with a character, a scene, or even a trope that you've been desperate to read about?
- Do you cook, and if yes, what is your favorite recipe to make? (Please share, because I am a foodie and I love cooking and I love trying out new recipes :D )