Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Liebster Award


The wonderful Chloe from Book Dragons tagged me to The Liebster Award. Thank you!!

Here the rules:
Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Let them know you nominated them.

  1. If you could get any two characters from any two books and put them in a relationship/friendship who would they be?

  2. Hmmm...I'm going to be slightly evil and say I'd cackle Evil-Queen style at a sweet bromance bewteen Ian Taggart and Acheron Parthenopaeus. Or, for those of you that don't read adult books, Roth (forgot his last name) from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Dark Elements series being besties with Gena Showalter's Killian Flynn. OR! Because I'm in one of my nerd moods, I'd love to see Gandalf the Grey and Dumbledore have a conversation. Nothing more, just a nice, long talk between old, nosy, meddling bearded men.

  3. Favourite song at the moment?

  4. Oooh. I'm currently on a country music kick, and I absolutely adore Lady Antebellum's Good Time To Be Alive. I also had Kieth Urban's Parallel Line on repeat for an embarrassingly long time.

  5. What’s your spirit animal? (HERE is the link to the quiz.)

  6. According to the quiz, mine is a turtle. Which is funny because I've had some pet turtles when I was a kid. They are interesting, I'll tell you that.

  7. Any advice for people thinking of starting a book blog?

  8. Do your thing, don't try to match someone else's style. I know it's scary when you're new and you think you need to try to be as quirky or funny or witty or serious or however the current blogger-to-follow is, but you do you.

  9. If you had to be the sun or the moon which would you rather be?

  10. I'd be the moon, just because I'd get to be super mysterious and I wouldn't live in non-stop heat.

  11. A place you want to you go and visit/live for a while?

  12. Australia.

  13. Paperbacks or Hardbacks? Do you have a preference for when you buy books? (if you’re able to buy books that is)

  14. Paperbacks no question. Costs aside, I just imagine myself carrying a brick around all day long and then trying to be sneaky and read without being discovered. Not possible with a hardback. I do love hardbacks and they look awesome, they last longer (because I am not a neat reader guys! I crack the spines. Although I'm not so ashamed of that!), but I really don't have the budged to have a shelf full of hardbacks.

  15. Three things you want people to know about where you live?

  16. Ooooh....well. 1) The people are nice once they get to know you, otherwise they might seem a bit cold; 2) The food is great; 3) The coffee selection is amazing. You go to a bar and you have so many different types of caffeinated beverages to choose from, from espresso to cappuccino to cream coffee and then you have hot macchiato, cold macchiato, and basically I'm in coffee heaven here.

  17. Other than books, blogging and book related things. What other hobbies/interests do you have?

  18. I love swimming, I love watching TV shows, I love photography, and I love knitting and crocheting.

  19. Do you have any advice for people trying to use social media to get more traffic to their blog?

  20. Interaction, interaction, interaction. Interact with people, participate as much as you can on chats, leave comments.

  21. Favourite season and why?

  22. Summer, because I can swim and get a tan. Autumn is a close favorite too, because on some days it's like a summer without bugs.


I nominate:
  1. Elgee
  2. Marta
  3. Fanna
  4. Taiwo
  5. Ioana
  6. Evelina
  7. Jenn
  8. Lia
  9. Rafael
  10. Kristina
  11. Marie

Here are my questions:

  1. If you were to reread your favorites, do you think you'd still like them?
  2. What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?
  3. What is your favorite dish?
  4. If you could meet any character from any book, who would you meet and what would you want to talk about?
  5. What is your favorite movie?
  6. What is your most-read genre?
  7. Do you collect multiple copies of a certain book/series?
  8. What is your go-to author?
  9. What is a trope than you like in fiction and what is a trope that you hate? You can totally include TV shows and movies here if you want.
  10. Have you ever had a "Yes, finally!!" moment when reading a book with a character, a scene, or even a trope that you've been desperate to read about?
  11. Do you cook, and if yes, what is your favorite recipe to make? (Please share, because I am a foodie and I love cooking and I love trying out new recipes :D )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me <3! And I totally agree with you about paperbacks - I just love them moreeeee!! I think that's an unpopular opinion right haha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Gandalf and Dumbledore, I would love to see Sauron and Voldemort have a chat :D I'd definitely be the moon too! Just so much more romantic xD and NY favorite season is autumn :)
    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...