Friday, January 25, 2019

#24in48 Readathon: My TBR

#24in48 Readathon @ Ruby's Books



Hello everyone! Last year I discovered a bunch of new to me readathons, one of which was the 24in48 readathon. I signed up at the last minute last year and even though I barely got past 7 hours of reading, I had fun doing it. So when I found out that there was going to be another edition in January, I knew I had to sign up.

As we know, I'm a huge mood reader, but since I finally managed to break my reading slump - which hopefully will be the only one I get this year - I have my eye on a few books. Here's my TBR for this weekend:



  • Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian - Since last year I read Ash Princess during the readathon, I thought it might be a fun tradition to continue, so the first book I'll tackle will be Lady Smoke. I'm definitely excited.
  • Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts - I was intrigued by this book from the very start, so I'll try to read this book during the weekend, as I'm in the mood for something different in my reading at the moment, something new.
  • The Virgin Blood series by Alexa Riley - After last week's Read Me Romance podcast I'm ready to read this series, and what better time to start it than this weekend?

Now... I realize I'm overestimating my ability to read fast, just a tiiiiny little bit, but I'm going to have fun with this. I'm not going to push myself, like I did last year, I'll just read for the fun of it. And because what better time to start than in the present, I'm going to do midnight to midnight my time zone, which means I'm going to start reading in a little bit.

What about you guys? Are you signing up?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...