Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Yet Another 5 Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Today's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the new authors we read in 2018, but since I already shared a similar list during Blogmas, I'm going to share the books I'm very excited to read that are coming out this year. Now I know I previously had not one, but two lists highlighting the 2019 releases I want to read (here and here), but there are just SO MANY BOOKS coming out that I want to read! I will however stop at just my top 5 today.  The anticipation is killing me, guys!

Yet Another 5 Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019


  • The Night Country by Melissa Albert - I loved The Hazel Wood, and I can't wait for the sequel. I'm hoping this one is more focused on Ellery than on Alice, because I'd love to know how he adjusted to things. And that's all I'm going to say because spoilers.
  • Sherwood by Meagan Spooner - When I was a kid I went through a Robin Hood phase. I read a lot of books with the famous outlaw archer, and I loved them. In recent years I've felt a desire to jump back into Robin Hood-related fiction, but I never knew where to start. Sherwood sounds just like type of book I need to read. 
  • Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid - Everywhere I look I see this book. For some reason this book pops up so much in my blog hopping, and I am very intrigued. I also am a bit of a music nerd, so I'm hoping to get some insight into the 70s music scene. 
  • I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella - I will always have Sophie Kinsella on these lists. Always!
  • Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye  - The cover totally caught my eye first, but I'm very curios about the story. Spies and magic? Sign me up!
***

What about you my fellow readers? What books are you most excited about? Or, if you did today's actual TTT topic, what were your favorite authors that you discovered last year?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...