Thursday, December 6, 2018

Bookending Winter Day 6: 2019 Releases I'm Excited To Read



Welcome to another day of Bookending Winter. Today's Bookending Winter prompt from Imogen is all about the 2019 books that we're excited to read. I have a similar post for Blogmas scheduled for sometime next week, so I thought I'd divide my lists into two. this week, for Bookending Winter, I'm going to talk about the releases from authors I already am familiar with, while for next week, I'm going to make a list of 2019 Debuts I'm excited for. So without further ado, let me tell you about

2019 Releases I'm Excited To Read



  • King of Scars - Leigh Bardugo - Nikolai is really my favorite character from the Grisha trilogy, and I'm very excited to read his book.
  • Slayer - Kiersten White - I grew up with Buffy, so of course I am going to read a book based on the show.
  • Stain - A. G. Howard - I read Splintered and I really enjoyed it, and I'm very, very excited to read more books from this author
  • Teeth in the Mist - Dawn Kurtagich - I loved The Dead House, and I hope this book will be just as good.
  • Killing November - Adriana Mather - This sounds amazing. I loved How To Hang A Witch and I am curious to see how this book is.
  • Lady Smoke - Laura Sebastian - I need to know what happens to Theo and the gang
  • Into The Cooked Place - Alexandra Christo - Loved To Kill A Kingdom and I am expecting greatness from Christo
  • Lexi Blake - Are you surprised this author is on the list? Well, she has a trilogy coming out set in the world of Thieves and Hunter and I am very excited about it!

 ***

 What about you? What are some 2019 releases you're excited to read?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...