Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bookending Winter Day 5: Audiobooks On My TBR



It's day 5 of Bookending Winter and we're talking audiobooks. Imogen's prompt is all about recommended audiobooks, but I need to tweak this prompt a little bit. As an audiobook newbie, I'm only familiar with very few audiobooks, most of them thanks to the Read Me Romance podcast. So I can't claim to be an audiobook expert. As such, I'm going to share my audiobook TBR instead.

Audiobooks On My TBR



  • Destiny (Rogue Angel #1) by Alex Archer -  This book has been on my TBR for many years now, ever since I first heard about it, way before I became a book blogger. My need to read this book was born out of my obsession with the tv show Relic Hunter. I loved that show growing up and this book, for some reason, has always reminded me of that show. I listened to an excerpt from the audio book about a year ago and it was brilliant. It's done by Graphic Audio, it has a full cast, it has sound effects, everything I wish for in an audiobook.
  • Working For The Devil by Lilith Saintcrow - Much like with Destiny, I've been meaning to read this book for a while now, and I listened to the excerpt on Graphic Audio's website and I adored it. I need to get my hands on this book fast.
  • Love And Let Die by Lexi Blake - My love for Lexi Blake is well known and well documented. You just need to look through my blog and you'll see that not a month goes by without me reviewing one of her books. I want to hear Ian's voice. I desperately want to hear Ian's story read by someone, and from what I've heard people are quite fond of the narrator of this book.
  • The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich - I loved this book and I'm super curious to see how it would translate in audiobook. Very curious.
***

 As you can see my TBR is not big, as I'm still new at audiobooks and I'm not 100% what my likes and dislikes are. I do know I prefer a full cast and sound effects, which is why I'll probably start with Graphic Audio and their books.

What about you? What's on your audiobook TBR?

1 comment:

  1. oooo I haven't heard of these but they sound like an epic time! *waddles to audible to put on my wishlist* Great list Ruby!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...