Friday, December 7, 2018

Bookending Winter Day 7: Written by Elves!



Welcome to day 7 of Bookending Winter guys! Today, Imogen's prompt is a little bit more creative. Here's her explanation for it:

Santa’s elves spend their year making the presents for all the good girls and boys. Describe your dream book that they would write for you if you were very very good this year.



Written by Elves!

It's difficult to create my perfect book, because as I've said before, I'm a mood reader. I find it hard to say "I want to read this or that" because it might not be true in a few days. However, this is how the perfect book sounds now, on December 7th, 2018.

Paranormal fantasy

The first thing this book would have to be is paranormal. My soul needs more paranormal fantasy. I want a new world, I want spooky creatures, I want action, I want adrenaline. Also werewolves, don't forget about them!

Steamy

I like my books on the explicit side. I've never been ashamed of my reading preferences, and right now I want steamy books. I would also accept a trade, and make it not steamy but sufficiently gory.

Laugh out loud funny

I want hilarious books. I've read some heartbreaking stories recently, stories that I've loved completely, but I want to laugh a little bit. Think Sophie Kinsella.

Good parent-kid relationships

I've said this in the past, but I want to read about good, positive parent-kid relationships. I want to see characters that get along well with their parents.

***
What about you? How would your ideal book be like?

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...