Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bookending Winter Day 4: Holiday Season TBR



It's the 4th day of Bookending Winter, which means we have Imogen from Imogen's Typewriter as a host for the next 4 days. I'm very excited for her prompts, guys! Today she wants us to share our holiday TBR and let me tell you, I have a lot to make up for.


Holiday Season TBR

So according to Goodreads I have 35 books before I reach my yearly goal. I know this is not going to happen this year, so I'm not even going to break a sweat over it, but I'm hoping to at least read half of that. so maybe 17 books? I did had a month in which I read 11 books, so that's not much of a stretch. Hopefully. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to read more holiday themed books this month, so here are some of the books I have on my TBR:


Out of all of these books I'm only familiar with Darcie Boleyn. I quite enjoyed the other Christmas story I read from her, and I'm excited to read this one. The best part is that these books also help me with my COYER challenge, so yay! Aside from these 5 books I also have the Christmas Readathon TBR and the Smutathon Readathon TBR, neither of which I've fully decided on. So I need to make the lists and decide what I'm going to read. For anyone wondering, Christmas Readathon has 12 books and Smutathon 7. So in theory I should be able to reach my GR goal, but we'll see.

***

What about you guys, what are some of the books you're planning on reading this month?

2 comments:

  1. Those seems perfect Christmas readings. I hope you reach your goal of reading 17 books this month. Good luck! :)

    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do need to read more winter/christmas-y books, I honestly don't have any on my TBR and had to scower goodreads for the christmas readathon challenges. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...