Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Blogmas Day 4: Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag


Welcome to another day of Blogmas! Today I wanted to do Jenn's Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag. I absolutely love it, and we can finally see if I'm a good blogger/reader or a bad one. I'm hoping to end up on the Nice list, but we'll see. Let's start, shall we?

RULES


  •     Tag & link the person who tagged you (no one tagged me haha)
  •     Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
  •     Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
  •     Tag another 10 people!



Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag

1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it Naughty

I will review all of my ARCs, I promise! Some.. I just need to take my time with.

2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley Naughty

This is not my fault, Netgalley just has tons of books that come out faster than I can read and I go grabby-grabby. 

3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) Naughty

In my defense, I leave myself a short amount of time before cross-posting because I do want people to go to my blog to check the full review. Is that bad? Maybe, I don't know. You be the judge of that.

4. Folded down the page of a book Nice

YES! The first nice on my list. So true story. The only books I mistreat are school books. Those have a rough time with me. Fiction books are my precious babies and no one is allowed to hurt them.

5. Accidentally spilled on a book Nice

Books are the only thing that haven't been damaged by my clumsy self with a glass. Phone, keyboard, glasses, handbag, you name it, I've spilled on it. Not books though. For now.

6. DNF a book this year Naughty

You know me, I DNF books easily. I think I've only DNFed 5 books this year. So far. I hope it won't get higher than that.

7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it Nice

I always buy books I mean to read. I don't always finish them *stares evilly at DNFed books* But I always get them with the intention of reading them. 

8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) Naughty

Listen, all the time! 

9. Skim read a book Nice

 I don't think this happened this year. Last year yes, but this year I was a good person.



10 Completely missed your Goodreads goal Naughty -ish

This has happened in the past, and if I don't get my butt in gear, I'll miss it this year too.

11. Borrowed a book and not returned it Nice

NEVER happened. I always return books. 

12. Broke a book buying ban Naughty

ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE ON SALE! Not my fault! 

13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about Naughty

I've had to reread books more times that I care to admit. 

14. Wrote in a book you were reading Nice

Fiction book? Never! Text books are another story. Like I said, those types of books are doomed.

15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads Nice

I always add books on Goodreads. I did not add books I've read before becoming a blogger, but that doesn't count.

16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend Nice

Nope. 

17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book Naughty

Yes, but only because they WROTE on my book. WROTE ON IT!!

18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book Nice

But only because the book I borrowed was a hardback so...

19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged Nice

I don't think this has ever happened. 
  
20. Sat on a book accidentally Naughty -ish

Accidentally no. On purpose yes, but only to hide it! Because I was reading when I wasn't supposed to. So I'm nice for not accidentally squishing a book with my butt, but naughty for protecting it with my butt. 

***
FINAL SCORE:

Naughty: 10/20
Nice: 10/20

HA! I never saw that one coming! So I'm both naughty AND nice. I swear I didn't cheat! I told the truth. Do I get any cookies for this?

I tag everyone who wants to do this tag! Anyone brave enough to share how naughty they really are!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...