Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Blogoween Day 2: Favourite Halloween/Fall Colored Covers

Blogoween is hosted by Clo @ Book Dragons | Banner made by me, a.k.a Ruby, using Canva

Today's post is all about out favorite Halloween and Fall Colored Covers. I have a lot of favorite covers. I even have a feature here on the blog where I walk only about covers. Which is why it's super difficult to pick just one favorite cover. Here are a few of the prettiest I own:

 

Those spines are gorgeous and the covers themselves are even prettier! Also, shout out to bat-shaped fairy lights. Because bats make every picture look better in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I def need to go book shopping now.
    www.sheismelrose.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well excuse me as I break out my Autumn candles and get cozy with these books! I absolutely love your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...