Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3 - Who are your blogging BFFS?

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D





Day 3: Who are your blogging BFFS?



Blogging BFFS. This is a tough one. You know, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not the world's most social person. Both in my real life or as a blogger. Oh, I probably drive my friends nuts but it takes a while for me to get there. I just think that if I don't have something even remotely smart or interesting to say, I'd better shut up (I do occasionally suffer from the Foot Inside Mouth syndrome, with a hint of Brain Not Online While Talking syndrome... So it's a safe bet to keep my mouth shut and my fingers still). Here are three of the bloggers that I have come to consider to be my blogging friends:
  1. Carmel @ Rabid Reads
  2. Laura @ Colorimetry
  3. Samantha @ Chick Lit Plus
I've stalked their blogs before I finally said to myself "I can comment without making a fool out of myself" and I think they're just amazing. 

There are a lot of amazing bloggers out there, I'm just a weird creature. And I certainly stalk a lot of blogs. So one of the things on my To-Do list is to socialize more. 

Who are your BFFs in the blogging community?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...