Day 1 Day 6
Day 2 Day 7
Day 3 Day 8
Day 4 Day 9
Day 5 Day 10
I can't really decide on my most favorite blog posts, so I decided to look at the 5 posts that have the most hits.
- My review of Three meters above the sky by Federico Moccia has received a huge amount of visits. It's actually scary when I think about it.
- Another post that has gotten many views is the Review & Guest Post of Identity Break by Stifyn Emrys
- My review for The Binding by L. Filloon is also very visited. By the way, if you haven't read this book yet, especially you, YA lovers out there, READ IT!!
- My interview with Sherry Hayes is on the top 5 most visited blog posts. I love her, by the way! (oh, I should mention, in case you don't know, her books are for readers over 18)
- The fifth blog post (but not the last) also has Sherry Hayes in it. Well, in a way. It's a very special guest post. You'll see, if you've read her Finding Anna series and if you read that guest post. :D