Wednesday, July 24, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 11: Show Off! 5 of your best blog posts!

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D




Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1            Day 6
       Day 2            Day 7
       Day 3            Day 8
       Day 4            Day 9
       Day 5            Day 10



Day 11: Show Off! 5 of your best blog posts!

I can't really decide on my most favorite blog posts, so I decided to look at the 5 posts that have the most hits.

  1. My review of Three meters above the sky by Federico Moccia has received a huge amount of visits. It's actually scary when I think about it.
  2. Another post that has gotten many views is the Review & Guest Post of Identity Break by Stifyn Emrys 
  3. My review for The Binding by L. Filloon is also very visited. By the way, if you haven't read this book yet, especially you, YA lovers out there, READ IT!!
  4. My interview with Sherry Hayes is on the top 5 most visited blog posts. I love her, by the way! (oh, I should mention, in case you don't know, her books are for readers over 18)
  5. The fifth blog post (but not the last) also has Sherry Hayes in it. Well, in a way. It's a very special guest post. You'll see, if you've read her Finding Anna series and if you read that guest post. :D
What about you? What are your top 5 blog posts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...