Sunday, July 28, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 13: Describe one underappreciated book everyone should read

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D




Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1            Day 6            Day 11
       Day 2            Day 7            Day 12
       Day 3            Day 8
       Day 4            Day 9
       Day 5            Day 10




Day 13: Describe one  underappreciated book everyone should read


I actually have no real answer for this task. I'm sure there are lots of amazing books that need to be read by more people. I have read books that I think everyone should read. Then again, it's all a matter of taste. How many times has it happened to you to read a book everyone loved and you ended up being only "meh" about it? I know I have. Or a book you loved that you told everyone about and one of those people tells you he/she didn't like it?

I don't really think there are underappreciated books. Overappreciated maybe, but again, it's all about your taste and your reading experience. Take whatever book you've read and look at both positive and negative reviews. Unless the book is excruciatingly bad, there'll be almost an equal number of positive and negative reviews (honest reviews).

So I don't have any recommendation of any book that fits this description.

What about you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...