Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 4: What's the last book you flung across the room?

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D





Day 4 : What's the last book you flung across the room?



Well... I haven't done that so far. I can't stand the idea of hurting or damaging my books, even if it's a book that I don't like. Oh, I might curse them, I might even want to smack them, but any physical reaction I might have from what I'm reading doesn't involve me harming my book.

The only book that almost made me violent enough to want to throw it was Salem's Lot by Stephen King. The pace was too slow, I didn't feel there was enough character building and I felt like nothing was happening. Halfway through the book I gave up and decided the book wasn't for me. But that was the only book that almost got me to the point of throwing it across the room. I resisted the temptation though.

What about you? Did you ever flung a book across the room?


Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1
       Day 2 
       Day 3 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...