Thursday, July 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D




Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1            Day 6            Day 11
       Day 2            Day 7
       Day 3            Day 8
       Day 4            Day 9
       Day 5            Day 10



Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?


My two most trusted ways to fight blogger fatigue are:

  1. take a break
  2. think of ways to redesign blog
I can honestly say I've changed my mind about my current design more times than I can count over the last few months. I don't change it though because I'd never fully love whatever I choose.

Another way is to do challenges like this one. 

I don't have many ideas, especially since this year I haven't had so much time to get blogger fatigue. Which kind of sucks, if you ask me. 

What about you? How do you fight blogger fatigue?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...