Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D




Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1            Day 6            Day 11
       Day 2            Day 7
       Day 3            Day 8
       Day 4            Day 9
       Day 5            Day 10



Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?


My two most trusted ways to fight blogger fatigue are:

  1. take a break
  2. think of ways to redesign blog
I can honestly say I've changed my mind about my current design more times than I can count over the last few months. I don't change it though because I'd never fully love whatever I choose.

Another way is to do challenges like this one. 

I don't have many ideas, especially since this year I haven't had so much time to get blogger fatigue. Which kind of sucks, if you ask me. 

What about you? How do you fight blogger fatigue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...