Monday, July 27, 2020

ARC August 2020 Sign Up Post

It's time my dear friends for our annual ARC August readathon. In case you don't know what ARC August is it's basically a month-long reading challenge where you commit to reading ARCs. It's a challenge hosted by the wonderful girls from Read.Sleep.Repeat.

This year they're doing things a little differently, There's no need for a sign-up post, it's all going to be a no-stress readathon, which based on the year we're all having, I think sounds FANTASTIC. Head over to the announcement post on their blog to read all about this year's edition. In the meantime, let me tell you all about my TBR.


Now I know that Octavia and Shelley don't require a sign-up post this year, but I'm going to make one either way. I'm trying to predict how my reading mood is going to fluctuate for the next month, and I think I did a pretty good job selecting my TBR.

This month I'm also trying to match my February reading, when I read almost a book a day. Because of that my TBR for this readathon is 31 books long. Now.... Keep in mind that there's a few of these books I have in audio format, as well as some comic books. But all in all, yes, I plan to read a book a day. Let's see how this goes, shall we? In the meantime, here's my TBR:



















***
That's it guys. It's a pretty good TBR if I do say so myself. I'll try really hard to post my reviews of these books as soon as I finish them, so if all goes according to plan, I'll also have a review a day out. We'll see though. 

Let me know in the comments if you're planning on participating as well, and let me know if any of these books are on your TBRs as well, maybe we can buddy read! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...