Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020

Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Hello my dear readers! Today's prompt is about book events that I'm excited to participate in, but since I'm an international blogger, I feel like "All Of Them" would be not only the most appropriate answer, but it would also make this post insanely short. Because of this I'm going to talk about my most anticipated releases for the second half of 2020, a prompt I missed at the end of June

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020


  • Bayou Baby by Lexi Blake - Is anyone surprised that first on the list is a Lexi Blake book? No? Good. Means you guys know me well! 
  • Not Like The Movies by Kerry Winfrey - I am in a rom-com kind of reading mood right now. I know this book is already out, and I have a copy of it, and I'm excited to read it.
  • Warmaidens by Kelly Coon - Is it October yet? Because I am so excited for everyone to read this book!
  • All Scot And Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne - Another amazing book coming out. I have the eARC for this book and I'm reading it VERY SLOWLY, because I will hate the wait for the third book in the series.
  • Silver-Tongued Devil by Lorelei James - My favorite western romance author did something utterly amazing. That's right ladies, gentlemen, and gentlefolks, Lorelei James wrote a prequel novel to her Rough Riders series. Now, I know this book is already out, but it needs to be here on this list.


  • How To Catch A Queen by Alyssa Cole - This is an author I discovered this July actually. I must have been living under a rock or something, I can't explain it otherwise. But I'm very excited to read more books by her, and this book is definitely on my TBR.
  • Tools Of Engagement by Tessa Bailey - Another author I adore. Her rom-coms are truly awesome, guys!
  • Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting - I'll admit it, I was utterly charmed by the title of this book. And the blurb just makes me want to read this book as soon as it's out. Because what's sexier than a good enemies to lovers trope?
  • Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power - Another book that just came out that I'm excited to read. I'm ready to add some horror to my read shelves this year.
  • Love Is A Rogue by Lenora Bell - I am VERY excited for this book. I have only read one Lenora Bell book previously but I adored it, so I'm ready for this new series.
***
That's it from me. What are some books releasing in the second half of this really peculiar year that you're excited for. And if you did today's prompt, tell me about some events you want to participate.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...